On-line Booking Book Online

On-line Booking

Harbour Events & Tickets

Our final event of the season, in support of  The Sophie Rolf Trust - KissyPuppy is:

Oktoberfest at Bembridge Harbour - Saturday 23rd September

For tickets - book online now  

Duver Visitor Standard Berth online booking

New for 2017 - we have introduced online booking for our standard visitor berths alongside the Duver pontoon - these berths are subject to rafting and electricity charges as below.  Additional Terms and Conditions (see below) apply which should be read in conjunction with the BHA General Terms and Conditions

Please note that shore power is not included within the standard visitor berth booking fee and is subject to our electricity tariff charge:

1 night stay       £ 3.00
2-3 night stay   £ 6.00
4-5 night stay   £ 9.00
6-7 night stay  £12 .00  

Online payment for power will be available in due course and in the interim should be made at the Berthing Office.        

Premier Finger berth online booking

Please note: the Premiere Finger pontoons are decommisioned over the winter period and recommissioned in March.  

Please familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions below which apply for the use of these berths in conjunction with the BHA General Berthing Terms and Conditions.  

Click here to book Online Now
If you are booking within 24 hours please contact the Harbour directly.   

Premier Finger Berth - rates from 1st April

These rates include electricity and VAT.  Water free of charge (own hose)

Large Premier Fingers - suitable for boats up to 12.5 LOA £47.00 per night / off peak £40.00

Small Premier Fingers - suitable for boats up to 8.5M LOA £33.00 per night / off peak £28.00

Premier Finger Berths - Terms & Conditions

1.  Bookings are to be made online at least 24 hours in advance.  Booking a berth at less than 24 hours notice, can only be made by contacting the Harbour Staff and is subject to availability and authorisation from the duty Berthing Master.

2. A booking can only be made and confirmed with receipt of the full payment required.

3. Vessels must not exceed the maximum dimensions for the berth as specified:  
Channel-side finger pontoon maximum dimensions are: LOA = 12.5m, Beam = 4.2m, Draught = 2.0m.

Alongside pontoon berth maximum dimensions are: LOA = 8.5m, Beam = 4.0m , Draught = 1.7m.  Vessels exceeding these dimensions that require a private berth are to contact the Harbour Office.

4. The booking fees are non-refundable.  Cancellation fee up to 3 days before the time of booking will be charged at 25% of the berthing fee, with the remaining 75% of the fee paid held as a credit on the customer account (for example, if a booking is made for a Friday, then the cancellation will need to be made by the Monday, to be entitled to 75% credit).  Cancellation fee to cancel less than 3 days (but more than 1 day) before the time of booking will be charged at 50% of the berthing fee, with the remaining 50% of the fee paid held as a credit on the customer account (for example, if a booking is made on a Friday, then the cancellation made on either the Tuesday or the Wednesday will entitle the customer to a 50% credit).  Credits on account will be valid until the 31 December 2017.  No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations made less than 1 day before the booked day (for example, if a booking made for a Friday is cancelled on a Thursday then no credit will be due).  Refund of credits will be at the discretion of the Harbour Management, and a request of refund with valid reason will be required in writing to the Harbour Office, any refund deemed due will be subject to the relevant cancellation and processing fee, and will be made within 28 days subject to the required information being given to Bembridge Harbour Authority. 

5. Booking of finger pontoon berths are to made by individual owners of boats only.  No discount will be issued for group or rally bookings who choose to individually book berths.

6. The allocation of the mooring is at the discretion of the Berthing Master.  The booking of a berth does not guarantee a specific berth.  Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to change the mooring allocation and relocate the booked berth at their discretion for operational purposes.

7. Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to increase and decrease the number of berths available to book as is deemed necessary, and without prior notice.

8. Visitors booked on a berth are not entitled to continue using the booked berth for a longer period than the time for which they have booked.

 9. Departure of the berth is required by 1200 or by the next available high tide (if high water is before 0700).

 10. Arrival to the berth is available from 1200 or the next available high water (if high tide is before 0700)

 11. Berths are to be booked for a minimum of 1 night.  The booking of berths is subject to availability.

 12. Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to charge an amendment and / or processing fee up to the value of £25 per booking.  This fee is supplementary to the cancellation fee.

 13. Bookings are made with the acceptance of the above terms and conditions and the Bembridge Harbour Authority General Berthing Terms and Conditions. 

Duver visitor standard berth online booking - Terms & Conditions

1.  Bookings are to be made online.

2. A booking can only be made and confirmed with receipt of the full payment required.

3. For vessels over 20m LOA or with a draft deeper than 2m please book directly through the Harbour Office.  Multi-hulls are also asked to book directly through the Harbour Office.     

4. The booking fees are non-refundable.  Cancellation fee up to 3 days before the time of booking will be charged at 25% of the berthing fee, with the remaining 75% of the fee paid held as a credit on the customer account (for example, if a booking is made for a Friday, then the cancellation will need to be made by the Monday, to be entitled to 75% credit).  Cancellation fee to cancel less than 3 days (but more than 1 day) before the time of booking will be charged at 50% of the berthing fee, with the remaining 50% of the fee paid held as a credit on the customer account (for example, if a booking is made on a Friday, then the cancellation made on either the Tuesday or the Wednesday will entitle the customer to a 50% credit).  Credits on account will be valid until the 31 December 2017.  No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations made less than 1 day before the booked day (for example, if a booking made for a Friday is cancelled on a Thursday then no credit will be due).  Refund of credits will be at the discretion of the Harbour Management, and a request of refund with valid reason will be required in writing to the Harbour Office, any refund deemed due will be subject to the relevant cancellation and processing fee, and will be made within 28 days subject to the required information being given to Bembridge Harbour Authority. 

5. Bookings are to be made by individual owners of boats only.  No discount will be issued for group or rally bookings who choose to individually book berths.

6. The allocation of the mooring is at the discretion of the Berthing Master.  The booking of a berth does not guarantee a specific berth.   At busy times boats may be required to raft out. Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to change the mooring allocation and relocate the booked berth at their discretion for operational purposes.

7.  Shore power is not included within the standard visitor berth booking fee and is subject to our electricity tariff charge.  Online payment will be available in due course and in the interim, payment for power should be made at the Berthing Office.       

8. Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to increase and decrease the number of berths available to book as is deemed necessary, and without prior notice.

8. Visitors booked on a berth are not entitled to continue using the booked berth for a longer period than the time for which they have booked.

 9. Departure of the berth is required by 1200 or by the next available high tide (if high water is before 0700).

 10. Arrival to the berth is available from 1200 or the next available high water (if high tide is before 0700).

 11. Berths are to be booked for a minimum of 1 night.  The booking of berths is subject to availability.

 12. Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to charge an amendment and / or processing fee up to the value of £25 per booking.  This fee is supplementary to the cancellation fee.

 13. Bookings are made with the acceptance of the above terms and conditions and the Bembridge Harbour Authority General Berthing Terms and Conditions.